GUYS BUT IMAGINE THEATRE IN THE WIZARDING WORLD
A WITCH STANDING IN THE WINGS TRANSFIGURING THE PUMPKIN
ANIMAGI ACTORS PLAYING IN THE LION KING SO THERE ARE ACTUAL LIONS ONSTAGE
ALADDIN’S FLYING CARPET ACTUALLY FLYING
ELPHABA GETTING ON A REAL BROOM AND FLYING AROUND THE THEATRE SINGING DEFYING GRAVITY
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS
I am just a student trying to become a professional. I am a fandom blog mostly, but am also a writer, fanfiction and original. I will post my stories on here.My Fanfics Ask me anything
- Random person across the room: I really like this musical
- Me: Sprints across the room, trips over chair, aggressively jazz hands, loudly references said musical
- Me: me too
Do you think that when Steve Rogers sneezes, one of the Avengers goes up to him and whispers, “God Bless America”
Then Steve fucking looks at them like this
no IT GOT SO MUCH BETTER TONY’S FACE OH MY GOD
everyone going back to lima:
rachel getting even more unnecessary plotlines:
sue kicking out the s4 newbies/new characters being introed
klaine breaking up again:
If your favourite musical is something popular like Wicked or RENT, that’s okay.
If your favourite musical is something no one’s heard of like Ordinary Days or The Burnt Part Boys, that’s okay.
If your favourite musical just came out, like First Date or Beautiful, that’s okay.
If your favourite musical is an oldie like Annie Get Your Gun or High Society, that’s okay.
What’s not okay is telling someone they can’t like that musical.
- High-School Teachers: You need to be professional when you go to college. High-School dress-code reflect what COLLEGE classes expect you to wear.
- Actual College Student: I know this class is at 5:00 pm, but I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank top.
- Actual College Professor: lol same.